NOTE: YOU MUST USE THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.
All students have been assigned 6 modules this year: Anti-Bullying, Bloodborne Pathogens, Cyberbullying, Hazard Communication, Internet Safety, and Sexual Harassment.
Completion of this training is required and is tracked by Metro Tech Administration. You may optionally complete Bystander Intervention.
Title-IX Training will be conducted by Jade Carter.
Log onto the following link by copying and pasting or holding the Ctrl key then clicking:
- Enter the Organization ID: 130329m
- CLICK: I don’t know my personal ID
- You will be prompted with questions, so please follow the prompts and enter the correct information and then enter Submit.
- It will say "No Account Found" and give you an option to create an account. (If you are a returning student an email will be sent with your login information.)
- Next you will get to create your own personal ID. Please save your information; if you lose it you can have the system look it up.
Tutorials are in the left column. Select the green start button and complete all required tutorials.
If you have any questions please see your Instructor or Jade Carter, Title IX Coordinator, (405) 595-4418.
(Edited by Randa Pirrong original submission Thursday, August 9, 2018, 2:41 PM)